TESCO ONG MALI CONTEST 2018
This contest is open to all Malaysian residents aged 18 and above, except for employees, and immediate family members of:
- Tesco Stores (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and its subsidiaries;
- TESCO manufacturers and/or suppliers; and
- TESCO advertising and promotions agencies.
- This contest starts on the 15th of January and ends on the 4th of February 2018.
- There will be a total of 239 winners nationwide. Contestants can win one prize per magic code.
- Each store winner will receive their prizes from the respective Tesco Stores they participated in and they be notified the date/time of prize presentation.
How To Enter / Mechanics:
- Participants can enter the ONG MALI 2018 contest by spending a minimum of RM100 in a single receipt to receive one magic code.
- Participants are entitled to a weekly final draw to win prizes upon registering at least once in the Ong Mali 2018 contest.
- Participants must fill up their details of their full name, mobile number, receipt number, Date of Birth, and NRIC number at the contest website.
- Each receipt must be dated from the 15th of January and end on the 4th of February 2018. Each multiple of RM100 entitles a participants to receive one code per receipt. Participants must keep their original Tesco receipts and magic code as proof of purchase.
- Participants who spends RM100 will be entitled to:
- One Tesco Ang Pow packet (limited to 10 Ang Pow packets per customer per transaction).
- One magic code to enter into the Ong Mali 2018 contest.
- One coupon that cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prizes for the contest:
- 76 winners x 3 weeks at the end of the contest period (228 winners)
- RM2000 Tesco Cash Vouchers will be given out to each winner for the weekly draw contest
- 11 winners for 3 weeks for the BONUS PRIZE LUCKY DRAW
- RM4000 Tesco Cash Vouchers will be given out to these 11 BONUS PRIZE LUCKY DRAW winners
- All winners will be notified via phone call from Tesco, on Tesco website and Facebook page. Winners will be notified to collect their prize on the date & time for the prize presentation at the Tesco Store they participated in at their own expense.
- Winners who are unable to attend the prize giving day, must claim their prizes at their own expense within thirty (30) days from the date of notification from the Tesco Store they participated in. No claim of prizes will be entertained after the expiry of the stipulated period.
- Winners who are unable to attend the prize giving day may appoint a representative to collect their prizes provided an authorization letter to collect on their behalf together with the original Tesco receipt during claiming of the prize.
- Any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- Proof of Winners: Winners MUST bring to show:
- The original receipt
- Magic code
- Ang Pows will be handed out whilst stocks last.
- TESCO reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- TESCO will not be responsible for any lost & any illegible/incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries become property of Tesco Stores (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and will not be returned. False or deceptive entries or acts will be disqualified.
- TESCO reserves the right to disqualify if found that there are any alterations or defacement on the required proof of purchase.
- TESCO reserves the rights to replace the prizes with items of equal value without prior notice.
- Prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, the participants consents to the use of his/her name and photograph by TESCO for advertising and publicity purposes.
- Tesco reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by Tesco of the Contest shall not entitle the participants to any claim or compensation against Tesco for any and all losses or damages.
- Judges' decision is final and no correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- The rules and regulations herein are available in Bahasa Malaysia. In the event of any inconsistency, the English version shall prevail.